Originally my plan was to go over Tactic 4, 5 and 6 from the book "Shift " by Gary Keller but the circumstances are slightly different today due to COVID-19, so in today's Facebook Live, I would like to share some ideas you might also consider to implement in your real estate business even when you've made a choice to #stayhome like I did.
Here are the 3 basic steps I found are the foundation to grow a successful real estate business:
1. Connect and Engage as many people as possible.
2. Tell them you are a real estate agent.
3. Make Free and Paid offers to help without being salesy.
Here are some ideas how to do that:
1. Define your Ideal Client first.
2. Where they are hanging online? Facebook or Linkedin groups, Online Forums, Reddit, Quora, ect.
3. Create or Optimize your Profile on that Platform to reflect what you do and who do you hep.
4. Join groups, connect with people, engage in conversation, be yourself, see what your people need help with and what their problems are, and create solutions and make offers to help them.
See, it's simple.
... and actually the main thing is to keep it this way.
Start with ONE THING, Be authentic, Show up daily from an energy of service not grasp.
I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more help.
I have 5 open spaces available for 1: 1 Biz Mentoring.
If you are interested, go to the link below to schedule 45-min Free Consult to see if we are the right fit to work together.
You aren’t sure how and where to start this exciting business that you’ve been dreaming of and are actually feeling confused in indecision mode because there-are-so-many-option-to-choose-from-and-you-do-no-know-which-is-the-right-decision and you feel overwhelmed with a never-ending list of to-do’s.
You’re not sure what to work on every day. Somehow this flexible schedule that was supposed to give you freedom has taken over your life and you don’t see a way out.